Sunday, February 15, 2009

x ada keja cari keja.....

around 3.50pm my sis call me at home told me that she wanna go out with our office mate (dila)...n she asking whether i would like to join them...just hangout, shopping..i told her ok..give me time until 4.30pm..wanna take bath n dressed up..she replies once you ready miss call me n i will fetch you at home...then about 4.45pm she call me again at home again...asking where am I? still at home!!....wait!wait!i wanna wear "tudung" n will come down in 5 mins time..hehehe sorry sis..i was totally lembap ah..susah for me nak siap cepat2..kalu nak kluar with me..make sure u guys told me early so that i can get ready on time..as promised...


about 5pm fetch dila at her house at gelugor area...we didn't decide where wanna go..then my sis asking where we wanna go..eemm i told her, since we are near waterfall area why don't we go to Botanic Gardens...such a long time didn't went there...at least for a walk...once reached at Botanic Gardens, park myvi at the parking area...asking parking attendence how much we have to pay per hour..he replies RM 1 per entry...lucky...the weather was so nice, sunny but not too hot...can see alot of people there surprising coz last time we went there not much people but this time different..some of them jog, walk, relax n dating too..hehe really nice place to relax ur mind after struggling for a week at off...hehe nice scenery too..lots of green plant...monkey, cactus, orchid, etc..

the main enterance...
by the time we enter the enterence...can see alot of monkey walk on the electric wires, run across the roads, jump from one tree to another n hanging on the tree with their family...make us feel very scary but it was nice to watch at their true habit n attitude...hehe saw a group of monkey..with their child, mom, dad, grandma, grandpa...was sitting at one corner...but i was to scared to snap a pic..scared if their run into me...oh god..

monkey with family..

passed by one small plant that catch my eyes..take out my camera n took a picture of it..it looks so innocent with it owns world..hehe the plant looks exactly like wild grass..




we walked around..n me using this time to capture all tinny, cute n beautiful plant to improved my photograpy technique n skills.....while my sis n dila cit cat about something...



then we enter one garden called Formal Garden..where there are about more than 30 over type of plant here...




what we can called it...straight path...

my sis

me..

dila


resting for a while me taking pictures...hehe looks they so tired..


can u see ants..looking for food whatelse if not sugar.....




my sis, dila n me..
we again..

a bunch of flower

we meet new friends..since everyone so excited asking where are they from until forget to ask their name..hehe they were so kind..help us snap our picture...n they got capture our picture on their camera too..



got people taking their wedding photo...the photographer was shouting at the groom to hold the bride in passion...lovely...at this time I was pretend like I'm was taking the plant picture..luckly the photographer didn't scold me...

don't know whether the macro style works or not..i don't think so..hehe still need to learn alot


a tree without leaves or flower...eemm how it survive..the sky look so calm



it almost time to go back...capture some sweet moments...

i was asking this uncle permission whether I can took his picture or not..guess what? he asking me whether I'm a journalist and where am I going to publish his picture...I said don't worried uncle..I'm not journalist just taking ur picture to publish it in my blog..so that people will know you n make u famous..

see how crowded the stall is..

aha..she enjoying her ice cream...

looks yummy with peanut..that's mine..


bread with ice cream...how it taste..should try one day..

sorry guys I was too lazy to express lots of words today but I believe that picture will tell how excitement the moments was...

it was about almost to 6.45pm we leave this garden n heading to Gurney..1st we though wanna do our shopping at Gurney Plaza but as usual car park was full..n since it's was valentine today..can see alot of people hanging out at the Gurney Drive with their love ones...you can lots of people selling roses at road side...so no place to sit also..n we decided to go to QM...do some window shopping n sis bought t-shirt..me bought new sandals...drink at KFC and leave QM about 10pm...sent dila at her home and reached at home around 10.30pm...peace!!

No comments: