Sunday, February 15, 2009

Gift for my friendz....

same like last year n the year before...me, my sis, linda n angah will exchange gift among each other once a year to show our love, care n how lucky we are as friends...and this year we still continue the same tradition...

i don't know what kind of gift should bought for this year to them n myself..last friday during launch time, we went to QM to looking for some small appreciation token...

1st we enter SnJ gift shop..but none of the items there attract my eyes...then me walked to Living Cabin gift shop..eventhough, the shop looks so crowded with the decorations n gift items...fuh..so many thing there but still don't what to grabbed.

found this tiny bears..looks so cute n i really like it..the bears was in white color with lovely pillow color together with matching ribbon..grabbed all together 4 bears for my sis, angah, linda fav color...n of course for me too!!...

how cute they are...with holding heart pillow..

bear with blue heart pillow for my sis...

bear with pink heart pillow for linda...
bear with purple heart pillow for angah...
and of course bear with red heart pillow for me...
received texted message from linda.."kak jan thx for da lovely gift..the gift looks so cute as u..just hang it on my beg"...

where me hang it into my closet..hehe coz didn't find the perfect spot to put it..even same goes to hanie..she keep it in her closet too...angah hang it on the signal button in the car...peace!!

No comments: